We’re growing rapidly and our current and future users need a strong developer.
As a developer —
You will own projects on day one. You’ll work regularly with Attentiv’s team to improve the software, architecture, usability, and feature set.
You’re probably not the right fit for this role if:
- You’re a recent graduate
- You don’t enjoy working with small teams
- You don’t like being in charge of projects
This gig is for you if:
- You have several years of development and work experience
- You can balance multiple projects at once
- You want responsibility and autonomy right off the bat
- You enjoy a quick-growth environment
To be successful, you’ll need:
- Proficiency in Node.js, Python, MySQL & NoSQL, WebSockets and preferably some experience in PHP. Or, tell us why we should be using a different architecture.
- Bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate degree in a related field, or an intriguing reason for not having one
- The ability to take on problems and roll deep until you have a creative solution
- Bonus: You’re so much fun to work with that, if you were working on the weekend, we’d want to join you
Salary: $90-115k depending on experience
Benefits: Flex schedule, Paid Time Off, Bonuses
Team: We have backgrounds with ultra-successful software companies (Qualtrics, Cision) and experience consulting some cool people (Deadmau5, Dave Matthews Band, GEICO). We speak a lot of languages (Tagalog, Spanish, Haitian-Creole) and we love having fun.
Location: We’re based out of DC, but your work location is negotiable (continental US only).
Apply: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Attentiv Developer Application” and attach your resume. Make your email memorable. Tell us why you’re the only one for the job. Convince us we’d be crazy to give an offer to anyone else but you.